Taking care of your long-term bone health is important, and several vitamins and minerals play an important role.
Vitamins are compounds of essential nutrients that our bodies need for healthy functioning. They are found in the foods we eat and, in the case of vitamin D, converted from the sun.
Most vitamin supplements on the market are in 'isolate' form, where the capsule contains only the isolated compound. We ferment ours to convert them into a complex form, where they resemble the vitamins you get from real food and are easy to digest.
• Easy to digest
• Fermented for absorption with organic yeast and foods
• Essential for calcium absorption and bone health*
• Biofermented for easy digestion
• K2 from Italy and Germany
• No harsh chemicals or solvents
• Important form of Vitamin K not found in many diets
Minerals are inorganic elements our bodies need to function properly, and you've probably seen them before on a periodic table. We need some of them in relatively large amounts, like calcium, and others in trace amounts, like zinc.
• From Irish seawater
• Includes 72 trace minerals
• High solubility
• Essential mineral for over 300 reactions in the body
• Calcium from Icelandic algae
• Includes marine magnesium
• Plus vitamins D, K for absorption
• Specifically formulated to support bone health*